Thursday 13 November 2014

My troubling heart


Its been two years, i tried to bury all my worries and emotions somewhere in the deepest corner of my heart!!!
It is starting unfold one by one!!!!
I know everybody trying to cope with my stressed and paranoid attitude!!
But my nesting instincts are growing stronger and stronger!
Mind is stagnated in a dark corner worrying about all possiblities!!!
God has given me second chance, i dont want lose thus.
I want to prove i can be a good mom and can protect my baby no matter what..
With or without others help, i will try to bring back my health and be strong for my baby..
I am not dependent anymore.
I aint take any shit what others say.
Today i promise to my baby, i will give the maximum protection against all the issues.
I will be there this time, i wont doubt my instinct.
St.Gerard protect me and my baby from all issues.
Give me the strength to handle all situation. Keep everyone healthy and safe.
I dont have tears left in my eyes and my heart is just holding for my steve..
Please dont make it break the last bit of it.
I wont care what others say about me or baby.
I wont let others control me.
I will follow my babies immediate need.
I least bothered about others comments.
I wont expect anything from anything from anybody.

God please give me the strength to fight all the odds.
Give ur ultimate protection to me and baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment